222 Summerset Drive, Rio Vista, California, USA
Trilogy at Rio Vista, country quiet and city close! Trilogy brings its unmistakable elegance and vibrant active resort lifestyle vibe to the Bay Area at Rio Vista.Trilogy is known for creating communities where Members can live the lifestyle they dream of, with every amenity and luxury and opportunities for socializing with people who share their enthusiastic outlook on life. Located in the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta in the greater San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California, Rio Vista is set in a lush maze of pristine wetlands, perfect for water sports, fishing and simply relaxing in quiet tranquility.
Amenities abound at Rio Vista, and Members make the most of the 27,000-square-foot Vista Club, a state-of-the-art health and wellness facility, world-class fitness and tennis centers, several gorgeous pools, The Center for Higher Learning educational center and more. The centerpiece of Rio Vista is of course, The Golf Club at Rio Vista – a nationally renowned Ted Robinson designed 18-hole championship course. Priced from the mid $200s to the $800s. All homes include SheaXero No Electric Bill Home™ features, and several chic, designer-style home models.
YOUR DREAM HOME CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR LIFESTYLE: INTRODUCING SHEA3D™, NOW AT TRILOGY RIO VISTA!
• Vista Club - 27,000 square foot hub for connecting with friends
• Fitness Center - Classes, trainers and state-of-the-art equipment
• Swimming Pools - Indoor lap pool and spa, plus an outdoor resort pool
• Championship Golf - Ted Robinson Sr. designed course that really puts the play into your game
• Cyber Café - A great place for an espresso drink or light meal
• Tennis - Four professional courts
• Center for Higher Learning - Take a class to stretch your mind
• Diablo Room - We provide the room, you bring the party
There are over 1,000 activities and clubs available in The Villages. Here is a just a sample of what you can enjoy as a Villager: